User Service Agreement
Effective date: January 10, 2020
This software is operated by Shanghai Qianyan Network Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we"). Before you download, install or use our products and any accompanying documentation, if any, including updates or upgrades provided to you (other than updates or upgrades provided to you pursuant to an agreement other than this Agreement) , please be sure to carefully read the following terms agreed in this agreement. If you are a minor, you should review and abide by this Agreement accompanied by your legal guardian, and the use of our products by minors is deemed to have been approved by your legal guardian. If you continue to use it, you are deemed to agree to abide by this agreement.
1. User's rights and obligations
- Users must download, install and use our products through legal channels (including but not limited to major application markets and official websites), which is the prerequisite for you to obtain authorization to use our software.
- The communication traffic fee and Internet access fee incurred when using this product shall be borne by the user.
- Users should keep their account numbers and passwords safe, and may not transfer, lend, rent, sell or share them with others. Otherwise, we have the right to temporarily suspend or permanently seal this account according to the actual situation. When the user's account or password is used without authorization, the user should notify us immediately, otherwise the unauthorized use will be regarded as the user's own behavior .
- We have the right to adjust the service content and resources provided in the software at any time, including but not limited to adding, deleting, and modifying service content and resources.
- We prohibit reselling, selling, renting, lending, and transferring user accounts in any form. Once identified, we will take measures including but not limited to blocking accounts, blocking IPs, and pursuing legal responsibilities of relevant responsible persons.
- VIP privileges of the software and related courses are digital products, and refunds are not supported after successful purchase.
2. Account management
- You should ensure that the account you register, log in and use complies with the relevant laws and regulations of China, the "Internet User Account Name Management Regulations", and the provisions of this agreement. We have the right to review the registration information such as the account name, avatar and profile that you register, log in and use. You ensure that the user account name, profile picture and profile that you use to log in to this software must not contain illegal or harmful information, and there is no such information. False information is used to defraud the account name registration; you should ensure that the user account name you use to log in to our products cannot be the account name registered by your affiliated organization or social celebrity.
- If you use false information to defraud your account name to register, or your account avatar, profile and other registration information contains illegal and bad information, we have the right to take measures such as notifying a deadline for correction, suspending use, and canceling registration; if you fraudulently use If an affiliated institution or a social celebrity registers an account name, we have the right to cancel your account and report to the Internet information content authority.
- Any user who cheats, publishes advertisements, publishes pornographic and reactionary content, publishes uncivilized content, plagiarizes, imitates the ID of the manager, uses it to impersonate the manager or destroys the image of the manager, imitates or steals other people's ID, and the personal signature contains If the content or format that netizens browse is seriously affected, or there are other behaviors that disrupt the normal operation of the product, we have the right to delete the corresponding account. If the circumstances are serious, the corresponding IP will be banned as appropriate.
- We provide the account cancellation function, users can choose to cancel the account, and the cancellation of the account can be done in "help feedback" - "feedback" - "how to apply for cancellation of account". Once the account is canceled, it cannot be restored. Unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, the user's personal information will be deleted or anonymized after the account is canceled.
3. Advertising and promotion
- We have the right to provide advertisements, promotions or any value-added services for our or any third party's products or services in our products at our sole discretion in accordance with its currently effective policies, and because of such advertisements, promotions or value-added services Any proceeds obtained are solely ours.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers through our products, or participation in promotional activities, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations related to the foregoing transactions are solely between you and the foregoing We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any nature that you or the advertiser may suffer from the aforementioned communication, business dealings or transactions based on our products.
4. Intellectual Property
- Our products are protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, and users are not allowed to delete or otherwise change the copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices or logos attached to our products. Users shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble our products, shall not attempt any access or behavior to obtain the source code of our products, shall not issue, rent, disseminate information on the Internet, or translate our products.
- For any content posted by users to our products, users need to abide by the "Content Cooperation and Intellectual Property Protection Statement" and agree that we have free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and Full sublicense right and license.
- If the content published by users in our products violates the copyright or other rights of a third party, we have the right to delete the relevant content when the third party raises an objection.
- The use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual program to monitor or reproduce any content contained in the product is prohibited without our prior permission. Otherwise, we have the right to pursue legal responsibility according to law.
5. Disclaimer of Guarantee, Limited Liability and Disclaimer
- Disclaimer of Warranty: Our software products are provided to you as they are, and we disclaim any other warranties and warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranties and conditions arising from course of dealing or usage of commerce. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or from others shall create any warranty or guarantee on us other than those expressly stated in this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our entire liability to you for any reason shall be the total amount paid by you to us for the use of our products and services. If we provide products and services to you free of charge, we are not obliged to bear any compensation liability to you. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPERATION OF OUR PRODUCTS or the procurement of substitute products, whether such liability is based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of loss or damage in advance. Even if the limited remedies agreed in this agreement fail to achieve their essential purpose, the foregoing limitations of liability will still apply.
- Disclaimer: We have the right to be exempted from any liability for any leakage, loss, theft or tampering of user information due to any of the following reasons:
3.1 Any force majeure reasons that affect the normal browsing of the network, such as temporary closures caused by government control;
3.2 Reasons for any computer system problems, hacker attacks, computer virus intrusions or outbreaks;
3.3 Any leakage of account or bank card information due to network security issues may cause economic losses to the user, and the user promises to bear the responsibility of the infringing party and the consequences of failing to pursue the responsibility;
3.4 Any leakage, loss, theft or tampering of user information caused by the user's personal reasons;
3.5 Other reasons that cannot be attributed to us.
- The signing, entry into force, performance and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
- Disputes concerning this agreement shall be resolved through friendly negotiation, if the negotiation fails, the dispute will be submitted to the court with jurisdiction where we are located for resolution.
- Users can contact us through the following methods for complaints, reports, comments and suggestions.
- Company name: Shanghai Qianyan Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Feedback and complaints: [email protected]
- Tel: 400-920-1209 (10:00 - 18:00 Beijing time on weekdays)